FT114- Vienna Purple Tulip
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
6 stalks : W (20-23cm) x H (28-30cm) One side shape
9 stalks : W (25-28cm) x H (33-35cm) One side shape
18 stalks : W (30-35cm) x H (38-42cm) One side shape
33 stalks : W (40-45cm) x H (40-45cm) One side shape
52 stalks : W (40-45cm) x H (40-45cm) Round shape
99 stalks : W (55-60cm) x H (40-45cm) Round shape
Kindly to Note:
1.The tinted tulips have a shorter lifespan compared to the natural colour generally
2.Actual color tone of flowers may differ slightly from image.
3. Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you.Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
Fresh Flower Care Tips:
1. Remove the packaging. Mix the flower food with water to the guiding ratio, stir until fully dissolved and pour into a vase. It should fill about 1/3 of the vase.
2. Use sharp scissors to cut 1 cm of the flower stem at a 45° angle, and put it in the vase.
3. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, heating and cooling sources, and vents.
4. Change the flower food water every 2-3 days. If without flower food, change the water once a day. Clean the vase and flower stems when changing the water to keep the flowers alive longer.
5. Enjoy your blooming time!
For same day delivery, please WhatsApp us at +65 9384 8519 to check for availability.
▪️You may wish to check the delivery fee at the billing page during checkout.
▪️Our driver will deliver multiple orders during each delivery slot, there is no guaranty on the exactly delivery time, especially during the popular festival day,heavy rainy day or peak hours, our driver will try our best to deliver it within the time slot you choose.
▪️Please do note that if wrong address or invalid contact number been given, we will reschedule to another delivery time slot, and there will be extra delivery fee involved. And if flowers been left outside the unit due to absent recipient, we will not be liable for any looses or damage to them.
▪️During peak and seasonal periods, the normal delivery fee within Singapore may subject to changes and increase without further notice.
Seasonal periods: 9 February to 16 February and 2nd week of May.
Peak periods : 3 to 4 weeks leading up to Chinese New Year and Christmas.
▪️If there is any changes on the delivery date or item, please inform us at least 72 hours in advance (3 days).
▪️Any amending requirement of delivery address/message, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance (1 day).
▪️Please also understand that, you will need to pay an extra 30% of order amount for changing of delivery date if failed to inform us 3 days in advance. If failed to inform to change design or refund in advance, we will only able to refund 50% to you.
▪️If your ordered is within 72hours, we don’t accept any changing for design/date. And if you request for refund and cancel the order, only 50% will be given.
Thanks for your understand and cooperation. Don’t be embarrassed if any doubt.